Sunday 4 August 2013

Just a few things

So luckily picked yesterday to go shopping, great day for it, nice and hot but wow was Leicester busy. Some carnival going on in the high street, ended up nearly getting lost in a mob of people on my way to Lush, but I got there in the end!
      I didn't buy a lot, really trying to save money for next years trip to Greece, but I couldn't avoid the sales, I am a sucker for a good sale and there are just so many of them at the moment. Got a couple of bath bombs from lush (not pictured as they're in bags and I used one this morning) I always go in for one thing and get distracted by the smell of the bath stuff and have to get a couple :) Also got the 'Lush Lettuce' facemask for free as I've been collecting Lush pots for ages now. My two favourite things I bought are this blazer and jeans from New look



Both in the sale of course, jeans were £12 and blazer was £10 so quite a steal! I'm not usually one for floral patterns, and despite my brother telling me they look like my Nanna's curtains I love them! They fit perfectly as well which is always a plus as you probably know as well as I do how hard it is to find a good fitting pair of jeans. The blazer is definitely something going to be staying in my wardrobe for quite some time. I've recently gotten into them as they're a great way of livening up a simple outfit and it's good for going out when it's not too hot but not cold enough for a big jacket. Also another plus with this particular blazer is how soft it is, as it has bit of a jersey feel to it. 
The top in this picture is quite old, but they still sell similar ones (I think it was from new look too) as I also got a peach one for £3.99 which will go great with the pastel colours of this outfit. 

Also bought this lovely simple tee from USC for only £7 :). I'm not usually one for t-shirts but this one's a really loose fit under the arms so you don't feel as if it's sticking to you and the colour just caught my eye and I had to get it! Would have uploaded a picture of my actual one, but as you can see it's quite a dark top so thought a stock photo would be better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment