Monday 16 December 2013

Jumping on the Christmas Jumper train.


Christmas jumpers are a huge trend this year. Gone are the days of those embarrassing hand knitted christmas jumpers from some distant aunt or your gran that you only begrudgingly wear on Christmas day so as not to hurt their feelings. Everybody seems to want one! I've seen so many people wandering around with giant robins or reindeers on their knitwear, that I thought I'd have a look around and I've featured my favourite finds of the internet. 
I think some of them can be a tad gaudy and tacky looking, but these are ones that aren't too in your face, and are still Christmassy. I think my favourites have to be the reindeer one from New Look and the Penguin one from Dorothy Perkins. Unfortunately, I haven't actually been able to purchase one yet, due to spending a bit too much on people for Christmas and then purchasing my Miley Cyrus tickets for my friend's birthday next year! (I know, I know, but I still love her! She may be my guilty pleasure..)
Have you all found your holiday jumper? Let me know your favourites below!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment