Thursday 9 January 2014

Outfit of the day!

This is my first outfit of the day post! Weird that I've never really done one before, but there you go. 

Excuse my spotty socks.. 
What I'm wearing - Shirt: Missguided.co.uk
Cami: (similar) Internacionale
Jeans: Boohoo

This was actually the outfit I wore out shopping last Saturday, but I'm a bit backlogged with posts and I've only just gotten round to it! The brush cotton shirt (as featured in December favourites) is so so warm I don't really need to wear a jacket with it, which is good as I hate being hot and sweaty! Also its sort of tartan and I have been lusting over all things tartan for a couple of months now. The top underneath is just a plain black cami, just so I could wear the shirt open which I think makes it look a little more casual.
The jeans are quite old now I got them from Boohoo in the summer and they're my favourite pair (well they're about the only pair that fits as I'm in between sizes but still!). I paired this with a pair of black ankle boots that I got about 3 years ago from Asda that are still going strong! 

Hope you're all having a good day.
xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment