Thursday 6 March 2014

The haircare saviours

As a beauty fanatic I'm always trying new things, I get pulled in by the gimics and all the 'shinier, healthier hair' stuff. But at times there are always those few products that you know you'll stick with forever. 
My old faithful is the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner. 

Lately my hair has been very dry, I think it was due to the loreal repair shampoo, it seemed to be drying it out.. That added to the fact I dye my hair quite a bit, it was feeling pretty straw like and was in desperate need of some TLC.


I swear this stuff is magic! I've been buying it at least 3 years now once every two months or so. A week of using just this every other day (I can't wash my hair everyday anymore, feels horrible) and the results are incredible. It's like I've just gotten a whole new head of hair! It's soft, silky, feels refreshed and of course it's coconut which is one of my favourite scents so it smells amazing too. If there's ever a time when you feel like your hair is in dire need of repairing, but you don't have the time to bother with hair masks, this is the stuff for you. 

What is your old faithful product? Let me know below :)
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment