Monday 14 April 2014

The bikini wish list.


So Summer is not far away, especially with this predicted heatwave we're supposed to get. Many of you, like me will be lucky enough to be jetting off for a week or two and obviously you're going to need those all important bikinis. And even if you're not going on holiday this year, we all like a bit of back garden sunbathing don't we?

I've been scouring the internet for bikinis and swimwear to buy, and there are so many nice ones! Here are a few of my favourites.





Forever 21 crocheted bikini bottoms £10.65 top £12.15 // Forever 21 £3.90 top and bottoms 

I don't usually shop at Forever 21, mainly because I just don't have one anywhere near me, which is a  shame. Triangle shaped bikinis are my favourite and these two are pretty cheap! This second one also comes in about 8 different colours, so if you're shopping on a budget, this could be the one for you.



Now, I am primarily a bikini girl. I don't know why, I just don't really like swimsuits, bit like I hate bodysuits I guess. But there's something about this one! I'm definitely adding it to my holiday wish list. 



I always love a bit of Missguided. If you're a bit conscious of your sides, this first one is a bit of a longline bikini and would make you feel a bit more comfy! I also love the colour of this second one, it's just so bright and out there, definitely one to get you noticed on the beach.



This first one is actually NewLook at Asos and is by my favourite New Look designer - Miss Kelly Brook. It just looks so fitted and comfy and supportive, which is unusual for quite a lot of bikinis nowadays. There's always that fear of falling out! The second bikini also looks quite supportive, although £60 is a bit steep for me.



Triangl is so hot right now. I've seen so many bloggers featuring them! They look so so nice, plus it's in mint green, which is my go to shade at the moment. I'd love to get one, I just don't think I can justify spending that much on a bikini! Maybe one day.. 

Are you all set for your holidays? What bikinis are you loving right now?
Let me know below :)
Don't forget, if you're a member of UNIDAYS then you can get a student discount on most of the products in this post!
xo. 








No comments:

Post a Comment